The Park Hotels, a 5 star hotel property sought a revamped website that reflected their growing business across multiple locations.
What We Did:
HGS Interactive addressed The Park Hotels' key business issues: inconsistent online experience, growth needs and selling hotel services that aligned with their strategic priorities.
- For keywords, we analyzed content used in The Park Hotels website, dug into large volumes of keyword data, and analysed search/industry trends. Our research helped us make decisions to build a thorough list of keywords and strategically deploy high opportunity keywords into specific pages.
- For on page optimization, we migrated the website and made it SEO friendly. With our wealth of organic search experience, we ensured that The Park's Hotels transition to a new CMS was seamless, with no loss in existing rankings or organic traffic.
We promoted The Park Hotels by enhancing the guest experience, addressing marketplace needs, and supporting their existing and future business objectives.
Outcome for the Client:
How the Business Transformed over 2011 to 2014:
- Organic search traffic Increased by 52%
- Time spent on website increased by 41%
- Unique web and mobile visits increased by 63%
- Bounce rate reduced by 11%
- The Park Hotels reported a higher share of incremental bookings coming from the website - up to 30%>
- 23% of guests who booked online through the website also joined the park club online.