The Leela needed our expertise to define a digital business strategy that included a complete website makeover and digital initiatives that would strengthen their customer relationship management. They also required website design and development, digital marketing and campaigns, application development, content creation, SEO and analytics.
What We Did:
HGS designed a new website for The Leela, combining SEO elements from the ground up, and proposed a communication management system that would help the hotel profile its customer base for effective communication. Intensive SEO and community campaigns were undertaken to push The Leela's ranking of to the top search engines and increase user engagement.
Site Strategy & Design:
- HGS re-imagined and designed a new HTML/Flash website, with impressive UX, booking integration and a well-thought out user-friendly navigation.
- Database management and profiling for effective audience targeting. Traffic monitoring and persistent in-depth analysis. Interactive features and modules added.
- Built an interactive community portal 'Live the Leela', as a platform for guest interaction and hotel communication.
- A number of interactive engagements and initiatives were run on the community portal to enhance user experience and brand communication.
- Surge in response by the community with introduction of interactive portals.
- Integrated web self service into information architecture of website by placing prominent links, (offers, spa, etc.) which appear on most or all of the pages on the website.
- Creating a web of links on-page and off-page to enhance search ranking and gain link popularity.
- Intelligent product placing and cross sell of products/services.
1st page rankings:
The website had top ranks (1st result and 1st page) in all search engines with coveted keywords.
Revenues generated via online reservations shot up to 300% in the first year and saw a 100% increase in the second year.
Increased online bookings:
Bookings from website at 35% of total revenue.
Enhanced user experience:
Easy dissemination of information and user-friendly interface as relevant information is within reach with effect use of call-to-actions.
Overwhelming response to 'Live the Leela' brand initiative,
The website saw an increase in the number of visitors by 300 percent!
Well placed Self Illustrative Process led to increase of customer engagement and helped in creating brand awareness.