We were called on to revamp Tata AIA's website, while aggregating all their services under one umbrella on several micro-sites which were required to connected to the mother site. Technology modules were to be developed in tandem with brand monitoring and response support, while escalating and resolving customer queries.
What We Did:
Website was overhauled and revamped along with wireframes, design, usability and content. Interactive tools and functionalities were added, integrated, and back-end modules were developed for various sections.
- Revamp of website along with microsite and portal development, technology modules were developed in tandem to keep up with new brand requirements.
- Online sales tools and customer portal was added into website mainframe. Wireframes, design, UX & content were overhauled.
- Strategically placed call-to-action and tools that identify and define product based needs.
- Call-to-action bar with payment options for existing customers, thereby decreasing navigation.
- Effective cross-sell and tools that help identify products and leverage generation of leads.
- Constant online relationship management and relevant social media monitored; news, blogs, forums were scanned and a suitable response strategy was developed to manage brand presence.
- Worked with TALIC team to define escalation points, provide response support, while escalating and resolving customer queries.
User journey was well-structured – from assessing needs to product suggestion, calculation and further options, reduced time to complete tasks with intuitive single click navigation and multiple interactive features to engage users and disseminate information in an extremely user friendly manner.
In-built LMS functionality:
Facilities for administrators to follow-up queries offline in modules "Meet an Advisor" & "Become an Agent".
Emailer/banners for offers, themed events, festivals, customer engagement, etc.
SEO friendly codes inserted with keywords, meta-tags and description implemented, hence ensuring high rankings of the website.
Creating a web of links on-page and off-page to enhance search ranking and gain link popularity.
Increased community engagement:
Exclusive campaigns held to engage fans to increase sense of community. Interaction generated with Facebook contests & apps.
Traffic increased and audience broadened, project ROI objectives met successfully in the form of web sales and greater user satisfaction with customer portal.Website