Singkong restaurant is a part of Dish Hospitality and serves contemporary pan Asian cuisine. We were to promote the restaurant as well as the distinct cuisine it serves on social media along with monitoring and engaging with users.
What We Did:
- Planned and executed the launch on social media platforms
- Daily promotions through engaging content
- Promoting seasonal special menus
- Contest and activities
We have created a presence for Singkong on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram, Zomato, Burrp, Google Places. A presence on these platforms helps in targeting the niche audience for this specialty cuisine.
- During the launch, an interesting contest, #What'sCookingInBandra was conducted to create a buzz amongst foodies, live tweeting during a promotional activity
- Twitter is used to promote, monitor and engage the audience
- Foursquare and Instagram help to engage with customers who have been physically present at the restaurant.
Monitoring Foursquare checkins, Zomato and Burrp reviews are regularly followed
Singkong created a good buzz during its launch and was well received by the customers who visited.
As a growing brand, Singkong's social presence is growing steadily.
Updates and interaction:
Daily updates on Facebook and Twitter promoting the cuisine, new dishes, interesting facts on Asian food long with good food pictures. Replying to specific queries that users may have for the restaurant
The season special menus along with the new dishes are promoted a regular basis.
Singkong is a place which is 'large group friendly' and through Twitter we have managed to target conversations of people looking for a place to celebrate an occasions with medium size groups.
Immediate response to all queries and reviews ensure that the brand converses with its customers and is open to feedback and suggestions they offer