To bring Sancho's to the social media platform and create a brand experience for the online users by showcasing art, culture and food of Mexico, and connecting the same with the restaurant menu.
What We Did:
We created an overall social media strategy for Sancho's with a focus on creating engagement, cross marketing, reputation management, promotion of events, building brand connect and unifying the brand presence. We executed the social media presence for Sancho's from scratch.
- Sancho's had no major social media presence so HGS Interactive formulated a social media strategy with primary platform being Twitter, followed by Facebook and Foursquare. Restaurant profiles in Zomato and Burrp have been officially claimed. A Youtube profile created for food demos, etc.
- Twitter is the most relevant social network for Sancho's. Being a high end restaurant, Twitter makes it easier to target the desired audience.
- Contests have been the key driver in engaging the audience. Over the months we have had contests like Friday Night Fever, Women's day, #SanchosSanta, #WackyNewYearsResolution and more.
- Live event tweeting.
- Current stats stand at 536 followers in Twitter, 1616 likes in Facebook and 1,023 Check-ins so far in Foursquare. Engaged audience are relevant to the brand.
- The Foursquare check-ins are monitored. Tips are added at regular intervals. Twitter followers are encouraged to check-in when at Sancho's.
- Twitter is regularly monitored for mentions about Sancho's and the anyone looking for Mexican food or a different food experience.
Since October 2011, Sancho's has 536 Twitter followers, out of which most are relevant target audience, have visited before, are regulars and food bloggers.
Updates and interaction:
Sancho's Facebook page is updated daily with image posts about the food, drink or the restaurant at general. We focus on personalised interactions.
Several successful campaigns and promotions held. For women's day, a Facebook album was created with a list of 10 Mocktails and a feminine personality was matched on the basis of the ingredients and appearance of the drink. The album was well received with 50 unique women tagged. Similarly the #SanchosSanta and #WackyNewYearsResolution were met with great responses and winners were awarded with meal vouchers worth Rs. 1000/-
Through monitoring, potential customers are identified and targeted. New customers are acquired through conversations.
We reply to all mentions, request feedback and solve customer queries/inconveniences. Burrp, Zomato and other review sites are checked regularly for customer reviews. Blog posts about the restaurant are shared.