Started in Britain during the 1990's, Carrot Banana Peach is a company that is committed to using materials sourced from nature to create sustainable eco-centric yoga clothes for men and women.
What We Did:
HGS Interactive designed and implemented a fully functional website enabled with SEO, social media integration, statistics and analysis, third party expertise (shipping, payment, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly communicate with existing POS/ERP/CRM systems. Added a multi-warehouse module that enables customers to see products which were available to his/her geography and enables suppliers to manage their specific orders effectively
- PayPal was designated as the global payment gateway provider for CBP across all locations.
- Every order utilizes location specific PayPal instance as dictated by PayPal.
- Each location displays country specific currency and rates.
- All of the above specifications were integrated seamlessly under one backend configuration making the system absolutely intuitive and smooth in transition.
- Separate entities created for each warehouse in the system.
- Each entity was assigned product inventory, prices, currency and currency rates.
- System maintains product prices in British pounds as a base currency and then calculates prices in other currencies (USD, SGD and AUD) by applying prevailing rates for that day.
- Orders are sorted according to inventory ordered from that warehouse.
- Shipping charges are configured to each warehouse individually to be calculated for respective orders.